Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yay, Baptisms!


Hey Everyone,

It's been another great week here in LA. The weather has been great, had some great lessons, and we are going to have a baptism! Her name is Violeta and she has been waiting several years to get baptized. I will have to tell you her story when I call on Sunday. We also had a great lesson with a referral we got too. It's a crazy story, but I eventually invited someone to be baptized and he accepted. I tell what happened on Sunday too. That's basically the main proselyting highlights of this week. I bore my testimony yesterday as well. I'll fill you up on anything you want to know on Sunday as I don't have much time. I will call you around 5:00 pm central time (your time). It will be three o'clock here. I can't be more than an hour because we are having a baptism at 4. Get your questions ready! I will not be skyping, not allowed in my mission. It sounds like everything is going well. I will hear from you on Sunday.

Os amo tanto
 Elder Marrott

No comments:

Post a Comment