Friday, June 21, 2013

Been Sick and Transfers

Hey Everyone,

            UGH...It’s been a long week. I've been sick since last Monday and I'm finally getting over it! I threw up on Monday and I've been having really bad congestion in the throat and nose. I wasn't able to get out and work very much this week, besides a few interviews and a couple lessons. We have 3 baptismal dates at the moment. Maria and Joe who have been coming to church the past 2 months and they have a super strong testimony. The just want to make the baptismal service as special as possible inviting all their friends and family, which would be great! Victor also has a date. His aunt is a member and he just got back from a long trip from NYC. He knows the church is true but just needs to learn all the doctrine. Transfers just happened. I'm staying in Maywood with Elder Anglade. Good news. I love this area. I just need to get back to work. I hate being sick. Don't have much time again today. Sorry!

Os amo tanto!

Elder Marrott


No comments:

Post a Comment