Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pray for These People, Please!

Hey everyone, I don't have much time but this week was great. If you could pray about my investigators, it would be great.

Julio is trying to get divorced from his former wife in Guatemala so he can marry his current spouse to get baptized. I hope that he will have the time to go to the embassy to turn in his papers.

Juan was found through the LA English class and he's had a hard life. He came to church this week. He just needs to feel that he is loved and that the restored gospel is his answer.

Raymundo was also found through the LA English class. He wants to be baptized but he hasn't come to church yet. I hope that he can come to church to accept the gospel.

Those are investigators that we work closest with.

This week a family got sealed in the temple in our ward and it was great to see them: the familia Vargas as an eternal family.

I hope I have more time next week.

Os amo tanto!

Elder Marrott

No comments:

Post a Comment