Monday, August 27, 2012

Short and Sweet Message


Hey Everyone

Another fast week this week with some fun experiences. We had lessons again this week with Paula and her mom as well as Sandra and her 2 daughters. Paula seems to understand everything we teach, but she just has come to church while Sandra is just beginning to learn and she came to church for the second time this week. Just goes to show how people progress in the gospel than others. I got to bear my testimony this week in sacrament meeting as they had a meeting dedicated to missionary work. I'm glad that I got to do it as a lot more members are coming up to talk to me more. The ward is super friendly here and really excited about doing missionary work. For dinner on Saturday we went to a place called Tommy's where they sell only Chile cheeseburgers. Weirdest burger I've ever had but I was worth it. The best part about being in the city is going on the roofs of apartment buildings and seeing the Hollywood Sign and Downtown LA. It's so cool.

Have a great week

Os amo tanto

Elder Marrott

No comments:

Post a Comment