Sunday, December 30, 2012

Turkey Bowl in the Jungle


Hey Everyone

         It's been another fun week in Los Angeles starting with the TURKEY BOWL that the mission set up to play last Monday. It's been a while since I played flag football and I played center the whole time. My zone got to play against two other zones. It was interesting because sisters played too so we did our best to play with them without tackling them. They played super well as one sister picked off a pass from one of the Elder's in our zone Elder Olsen. President Baker was there and he talked trash about everyone, it was pretty fun. Unfortunately there will be a rule change this next month that sports won't be permitted to be played in the mornings and all missionaries will have to run 20 minutes every morning because too many missionaries are getting hurt. I don't care that much because I’ve actually missed running, but it will be weird running in the JUNGLE in the morning. I don't know what I will see. Elder Reeves and I hope to have a baptism this week with Fredrico but we think he might have some doubts, we will be praying for him hard. On Saturday, we had a ward Thanksgiving party with the ward and they serve a whole bunch of Turkey and mashed potatoes. I was concerned that I wasn't going to have turkey this year because since I'm serving in a Spanish ward. Nonetheless I got my Turkey. I hope to share with you all more fun stories from the Jungle, but I'm out of time. I'll let you know next week!

Os amo tanto!

Elder Marrott  

No comments:

Post a Comment