Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Elder Marrott Sings


Hey Everyone

This past week has been very eventful and basically my life has turned upside down a little bit. After a really bad weekend, my companion went home sick to recover. Elder Carter has been a great blessing in my life and I hope he gets feeling better soon. I’m in a trio now with the other elder companionship in my district, and I hope it works out well with them. The oldest district in my zone also left to start their missions, and it’s gonna be really hard to move on with-out them. I’ve become such good friends with all of them and I hope I get to see them again after my mission. Something that might surprise a few people is that I’ve participated in the MTC choir here and I’ve sung for the 3 devotionals I’ve been here for and I’ve loved it. The best experience I had was last Tuesday when Elder Holland came to speak to us. We sang “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing.” The Spirit there was so strong, and I appreciated the wonderful talk he gave on the importance to become converted through a mission, using the Book of Mormon to convert investigators, and learning to teach after the manner of the Spirit. I’m grateful for everyone here, and I learned how to love someone through the Spirit. Spanish is going well, and I need to practice it more than I do. Time is short, and I wish everyone with good health, and look to the Spirit to guide you to build your testimony of Christ.

Elder Marrott



No comments:

Post a Comment