Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Elder Marrott's MTC Mailing Address


Elder Marrott's MTC address:

MTC Mailbox #267
2005 N 900E
Provo, Utah 84604

Anyway, I love it here at the MTC and everyday is getting easier to manage. These first couple days have been stressful but I know that God has been there every step of the way. My companion is Elder Carter and he's from Syracuse Utah. He's one of the most sincere people I've ever met and he's got a strong testimony in missionary work. I don't have much time to write because my computer wasn't working and I was taking up most of my writing time. I'll just say that it's hard but I know I need to be here. The spanish will come, but I will just need to focus on the needs of those I teach and help them feel the spirit. Give my best to everyone and I hope I get to write more next time!

Love
Elder Marrott

No comments:

Post a Comment