Sunday, May 19, 2013

Elder Marrott as District Leader!


Hey Everyone,

Not much time to write, things are going crazy here with transfers tomorrow. Last Wednesday I was informed that I am going to be serving as a district leader and I received training on Thursday. I'm a little nervous but I was positive that I was going to stay as a district leader here in my area now. Well I was wrong.....I'm being transferred AGAIN I'm going to serve in Maywood in the City of Downey with Elder Marin on BIKE finally! I was upset that they are moving me again so soon. It’s going to be my 5th area in less than a year! But I know I will be help the mission as the big changes start this month with 34 new missionaries coming in. President and the Lord trust me that I will be loyal to the mission no matter the circumstances. Everyone pray for the missionaries it’s a very stressful time for every missionary here and around the world. I'm so excited!

Os amo tanto!

Elder Marrott


No comments:

Post a Comment